Part 1. How to Add Purchased Amazon Songs to MP3 Player
Serving as an on-line music memory, Amazon Music allows you to purchase your front-runner songs or albums and download purchased music files to store them locally. If you select songs from Amazon, they download as MP3 files. then you can transfer them to your MP3 player using Windows Media Player .
1.1 Download Purchased Music Using a Web Browser
1) Go to the web site of Amazon Music and log into your Amazon explanation .
2) Select the albums or songs you want to download, and then click Download .
3) Click No thanks, just download music files directly, if you are prompted to install the app .
4) Choose Save if your browser asks whether you want to open or save one or more files .
5) Move each of the music songs you ’ ve downloaded to Windows Media Player then add them to your MP3 player .
1.2 Sync Purchased Amazon MP3 Music to MP3 Player
1) Open Windows Media Player and click the File button .
2) Choose the Add to Library selection and select the Add button .
3) Find the booklet where you store your Amazon MP3 files and then click OK to add Amazon MP3s to Windows Media Player .
4) Connect your MP3 player to the computer using the USB cord and press the Sync push button in the browning automatic rifle .
5) Choose Songs under the Library class and puff Amazon MP3 files to the Sync List .
6) Click Start at the bottom of Sync List to move Amazon MP3 files to the MP3 player.
Part 2. How to Download Music from Amazon to MP3 Player
In accession to digital purchases, Amazon Music besides services as a streaming music platform. From Amazon, you can get two kinds of music pour services, respectively Prime Music and Music Unlimited. With an Amazon Prime score or a subscription to Music Unlimited, you can access streaming services from Amazon .
however, in contrast to its digital music memory, users can not gain ownership of a license to uses files from the music streaming overhaul. so, if you want to download music from Amazon Prime to MP3 actor directly, you ’ re not able to pull it off. Thanks to Tunelf Amatune Music Converter, you can download and convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3 .
With this converter, you can not only handle the conversion of songs from Prime Music or Music Unlimited but besides preserve them with the lossless sound recording quality while retaining its ID3 chase. After the conversion, you can freely use the music files and move Amazon Music songs to any player or device for listening .
Key Features of Tunelf Amatune Music Converter
- Download songs from Amazon Music Prime, Music Unlimited, and HD Music
- Convert Amazon Music songs to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and MAB
- Handle the audio conversion of Amazon Music at a faster speed of 5×
- Ensure the output audio quality while retaining ID3 tags and metadata
Free DownloadFree Download
2.1 Video Demo: Download Amazon Music to MP3 Player
2.2 Tutorial: Get Amazon Music for MP3 Player
Step 1 Configure the audio parameters for Amazon
Start by opening Tunelf Amatune Music Converter, and you ’ ll be asked to sign in to your Amazon account in the converter. then you are prompted to configure all sorts of audio settings by clicking the menu legal profession > Preferences > Advanced. According to your personal demand, you can set the output sound recording format as MP3 or other formats. To get better audio quality, you can adjust the sound recording channel, act rate, sample distribution rate, and more in this choice .
Step 2 Add Amazon Music songs to the conversion list
then find the music you want to download from Amazon Music and close the settings window. Start to browse songs you want to download and open an album or playlist. then click the yellow Add button suspended on the correct slope, and the program will immediately list all songs in the Add window. Check the box next to the track you want to download for playing on your MP3 musician .
Step 3 Download and convert Amazon Music to MP3
After all is done, you can click the Convert button to convert and download songs from Amazon Music. Just expect for a while and you can get all converted Amazon Music songs. All music can be found in the local anesthetic folder on your personal calculator by clicking the Converted icon on the top of the converter. then you continue to click the Search picture to navigate to the booklet .
Step 4 Start to transfer Amazon MP3s to MP3 player
now you need to connect your MP3 player to the calculator by using a USB cable. When the calculator detects your MP3 musician, you can create a music booklet in your MP3 player. then you can move the convert Amazon Music files to the folder in your MP3 actor. After transferring, plug your MP3 actor out of the computer and go to play your Amazon Music song on the MP3 player.
If you find that you can not download music from Amazon Prime to MP3 player, you can try to use Tunelf Amatune Music Converter. It enables you to download and convert Amazon Music songs to your MP3 actor. When you ’ ve purchased songs from Amazon, you can sync them to your MP3 player immediately .