When life gets challenging and you ’ ra feel low a fiddling motivation can truly help .
This allows us to push that low, depressed feeling out of the room in order to open ourselves up to feeling good.
One great direction I ’ ve found that heals the heed and soul is uplift, feel-good quotes. They serve as a little reminder that things will get better and you can get through this .
You can besides share these words of boost to a friend feeling down, to help lift their spirits .
Read through these inspirational quotes and let me know in the comments the quote that gives you strength and makes you feel good .
25 Inspiring Quotes to Give You Strength When You’re Feeling Low:
1. “ Hardships frequently prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. ” – C.S. Lewis
2. “ I am grateful for my conflict because without it I wouldn ’ t have come across my strength. ” – Alex Elle
3. “ never be ashamed of a scar. It means you were stronger than whatever sample to hurt you. ” – Unknown
4. “ Once you choose hope, anything is possible. ” – Christopher Reeve
5. “ Until you ’ re broken you don ’ t know what you ’ ra made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever … ” – Melissa Molomo
Want more inspiration? Find more quotes here.
6. “ If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet ; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meet with another person. ” — Fred Rogers
7. “ Owning your narrative is the bravest thing you ’ ll ever do. ” – Brené Brown
8. Forgive those who insult you, attack you, belittle you or take you for granted. But more than this… forgive yourself for allowing them to hurt you. ” – Unknown
9. “ There is a deviation between giving up and knowing when you ’ ve had enough. ” – Unknown
Related: 40 Gratitude Quotes and Being Thankful Sayings
10. “ No one saves us but ourselves. No matchless can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. ” – Buddha
More Quotes To Give You Strength When Feeling Low
11. “ Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ” – Confucius
12. “ The most beautiful people I ’ ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. ” – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
13. “ even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. ” – Les Misérables
Find more uplifting quotes here.
14. “ As I look bet on on my life, I realize that every clock I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better. ” – Dr. Steve Maraboli
15. “ Respect yourself enough to say ‘ I deserve peace ‘ and walk away from people or things that prevent you from attaining it. ” – Jericho Silvers
16. “ You can ’ thymine start the future chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the end one. ” – Michael McMillan
17. “ Every day may not be dependable, but there is some good in every day. ” – Alice Morse Earle
18. “ One of the happiest moments in animation is when you find the courage to let go of what you can not change. ” – Unknown
19. “ Stop focusing on how stress you are and remember how blessed you are. ” – Unknown
20. “ One has to understand that courage is not the absence of fear but quite the strength to keep on going forth despite the fear. ” – Paulo Coelho
21. “ Anyone can give up ; it is the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone would expect you to fall apart, now that is true strength. ” – Chris Bradford
22. “ Every feel, no matter how bad it seems, holds within it a blessing of some kind. The goal is to find it. ” – Buddha
23. “ I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me. ” – Joshua Graham
24. “ Your hardest times much lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. tough situations build firm people in the end. ” – Roy T. Bennett
25. “ The struggle you ’ re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up. ” – Robert Tew
How to Use These Inspiring Quotes To Help You
just reading these quotes when you ’ ra going through a hard time is fair one little thing you can do to help you focus on the positive .
Here are some other ways you can use these quotes to help when you’re feeling down:
- Write your favourite quotes in a journal
- Save these quotes to your Pinterest boards (for more inspiration you can follow me here)
- Use these quotes as inspiration to write positive affirmations
- Say these quotes out load when you need them most
- Share one of these feeling down quotes to give a friend or loved one strength
- Write a quote every day on a post-it note and post it to the fridge
- Read these inspirational quotes when you feel most vulnerable – before bed or first thing in the morning is a good time
Quotes to Give You Strength When You’re Feeling Low: A reminder
After reading these words of encouragement I hope you realize just how important you are .
You inspire so many people.
You are unique. You are loved. You are enough.
never forget that you deserve to live every here and now in life to the fullest .
Next Step: Try Mood Tracking
If you ’ ve never tried temper tracking, this is a herculean joyride to help when you ’ ra going through a tough prison term .
By tracking your moods and activities you ’ ll soon be amazed at how your habits will change and you ’ ll find raw ways to feel good and look after yourself .
Check out my mood tracking journal which is available on Amazon.
- 12 weeks of daily mood tracking and journaling – record your mood and activities in the morning, afternoon, and evening
- Daily inspirational quotes – to offer support and motivation
- Weekly self-reflection prompts – what made you feel good, what made you feel bad, activities you plan to do more of the following week, and what you plan to avoid
Did one of these quotes on Feeling Low help you feel better?
Share your favorite quotes in the comments below…
P.S. I ’ m going to let you in on a little secret of mine. I deal with low and anxiety. There, I said it .
I feel I can share this as I know then many of you out there are besides experiencing or have experienced drawn-out moments of feeling low, which can lead to depression and/or anxiety .
In many cases they go handwriting in hand like a couple of friends – of course, these are the friends you DO NOT want in your life .
I am glad to say that I know this is something I have to deal with and therefore I can do everything in my power to conquer depression head-on. This can be through a mindful self worry everyday, living in the present or giving myself permission to say no .
evening for those who don ’ thymine feel natural depression, we can all have low days from time to clock. The days where everything seems hard, where everything seems like more of an attempt than it should .
Having the strength to move through days like this can be tough and boring .
NOTE: If you are having hard days all the prison term and feel systematically broken you could be dealing with depression. If this is the case, please seek serve from your family doctor .
besides, therapy and potential medication go a long room to helping you get back on your feet again. so, NEVER be ashamed to reach out for professional assistant .
For more inspiration and to get the latest mail from Put The Kettle On, let ’ s connect !
Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Resources When You’re Feeling Low or Depressed: