Whether you ‘re capturing scenes from a snow-white fritter or sharing snaps from a country concert, the memories will last forever, and so will how you caption them.
fortunately, we have options for every friendship. possibly you two are the type who ’ south known each other for decades, but it still feels awkward embrace. Or, it ’ s a soulmate position, and inseparable doesn ’ t begin to describe your friendship. From classical pop-culture BFF captions to a gratifying quotation mark that never goes out of style, choose the one that speaks to your relationship.
Instagram Captions for Friends from TV and Movies
- “My Frond To The Ond.” — Ilana Wexler (Ilana Glazer), Broad City
- The Troy to my Abed —Community
- “There’s nothing like the deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for all the right reasons.”—Perks of Being a Wallflower
- “You’re like the only person who’s ever gotten what I’m about.” —Nick Andopolis (Jason Segal), Freaks and Geeks
- “It’s my responsibility as your best friend to make sure you do exciting things, even when you don’t want to.”—Sookie (Melissa McCarthy), Gilmore Girls
- “Do you know what’s a sick deal? Friendship.”—Schmidt (Max Greenfield), New Girl
- Bert and Ernie back at it. —Sesame Street
- “I don’t need another friend. I already have two. I mean, how many more friends does a guy need?” — Sam (John Francis Daley), Freaks and Geeks
- “I need you to text me every 30 seconds saying that everything is gonna be okay.”— Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler) Parks & Rec.
- “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” ―Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- “Maybe we could be each other’s soul mates. Then we could let men be just these great, nice guys to have fun with.” –Charlotte (Kristin Davis), Sex and the City
- “Oh, you’re the best friends anybody ever had. And it’s funny, but I feel as if I’d known you all the time, but I couldn’t have, could I?” —Dorothy (Judy Garland), The Wizard Of Oz
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” —Winnie the Pooh
- You’re the Betty to my Veronica. —Riverdale
- “We don’t judge. We’re the non-judging breakfast club. We’re your best friends.”—Serena Van Der Woodson (Blake Lively), Gossip Girl
- “I’m going to my friends. I’m going home.” —Eleven (Millie Bobby Brown), Stranger Things
- “We’re weirdos. It’s who we are. And that’s fine.”—Jess (Zooey Deschanel), New Girl
- “Some people are worth melting for.”—Olaf (Josh Gad), Frozen
- “I wouldn’t have nothin’ if I didn’t have you.” – Mike and Sulley, Monsters, Inc.
- “Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day.” —Winnie the Pooh
Funny Instagram Captions for Friends
- We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much.
- If you’re lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go.
- I don’t know what’s tighter: our jeans or our friendship.
- We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing homes.
- The best memories come from bad ideas done with best friends.
- I want to be you when I grow up.
- Instead of leaving with the guy, we left with our friendships.
- Such a tiny human with such a big heart.
- Sometimes, being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.
- In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips.
- Main character energy.
- My work wife turned real-life bestie.
- I seriously don’t understand how you survive without me sometimes.
- I love that I don’t have to act socially acceptable around you.
- I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.
- Behind every successful woman is a best friend giving her crazy ideas.
- We’re the same kind of weird.
- You know me really well, yet you like me anyway.
- Every tall girl needs a short best friend.
- It’s our world, you’re just living it.
Instagram Captions for Friends from Song Lyrics
- “Have my back, yeah, every day”—Taylor Swift, “It’s Nice to Have a Friend”
- Ha, best friend, you the baddest and you know it — Saweetie, “Best Friend”
- “When the sun shines, we’ll shine together.” —Rihanna, “Umbrella”
- “It was me and you, since way back when.”—Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton, “You Can’t Make Old Friends”
- “You make things alright when I’m feeling blue”—Weezer, “My Best Friend”
- Cue Shania Twain #LetsGoGirls
- “I’m thankful for the love I share with my friends.” —Serpentwithfeet, “Fellowship”
- “I get by with a little help from my friends.” —The Beatles, “With a Little Help from My Friends”
- “If you need me, call me, No matter where you are.” —Marvin Gaye, “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough”
- “Where you lead, I will follow, Anywhere that you tell me to.” —Carole King, “Where You Lead”
- “I can tell that we are going to be friends.” —The White Stripes, “We’re Going to Be Friends”
- “We are, friends for life, Hold that, deep inside.” —Little Mix, “Always Be Together”
- “If you’re feeling me, put your five high, That’s my girl.” —Fifth Harmony, “That’s My Girl”
- “I’m your girl, you’re my girl, we your girls.” —Beyoncé, Destiny’s Child, “Girl”
- “You can count on me like one, two, three.” —Bruno Mars, “Count On Me”
Instagram Captions for Friends from Quotes
- “There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends who become family.” —Unknown
- “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” —H.H.
- “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ―Elbert Hubbard
- “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.” ―Linda Grayson
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” ―Muhammad Ali
- “Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.” —Unknown
- “True friends are like diamonds—bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.” —Nicole Richie
- “A friend is what the heart needs all the time.” —Henry van Dyke
- “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know that they are always there.” —Unknown
- “Man’s best support is a very dear friend.” —Cicero
- “Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.” —Misty Copeland
- “A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.” —Proverbs 27:9
- “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” —Woodrow Wilson
- “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget.” — Unknown
- “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” —Thomas Aquinas
- “Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.” —Greg Tamblyn
- “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”—Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Friendship is the purest form of love.” —Osho
- “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” —Jim Henson
Short and Sweet Instagram Captions for Friends
- Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight
- Life is better with true friends
- Real queens fix each other’s crowns
- Friends until the very end—and then some
- Friends who slay together, stay together
- No friendship is an accident
- Friends ‘till the end
- Life was meant for best friends and good adventures
- Glad you’re here.
- Cheers to more adventures with this one.
- You are stuck with me forever
- Any day spent with you is my favorite day
- My sunshine on a rainy day
- Your favorite duo
- In good company
- I wouldn’t want to walk through life with anyone else.
- Pinky promises are our love language
- I hit the BFF jackpot
- She inspires me every day
- Hold onto your memories with friends forever
- More days like these with this one, please!
- Part of my pack
Celebrity Inspo for Instagram Captions for Friends
- “I got a list of names and yours is in… glittery gel pen with hearts drawn around it.” —Taylor Swift
- “You are my sister for life and I have your back for life.” — Anastasia Karanikolaou
- “Only hang around people that are positive and make you feel good. Anybody who doesn’t make you feel good, kick them to the curb. And the earlier you start in your life, the better.” –Amy Poehler
- “This post is dedicated to all the friends that light up my life.” — Gigi Hadid
- “The best part about having true friends is that you can go months without seeing them and they’ll still be there for you and act as if you’d never left!” – Ariana Grande
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” —Amy Poehler
- “I don’t know what I would have done so many times in my life if I hadn’t had my girlfriends.” —Reese Witherspoon
- “The love that comes from friendship is the underlying facet of a happy life.” —Chelsea Handler
This subject is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their e-mail addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io